Have leftover cans of pumpkin puree?
Don’t let your food go to waste! Make healthy, veg-friendly pumpkin pancakes the morning after.
- 2 large eggs⠀
- 4 tbsp canned organic pumpkin OR pure pumpkin puree⠀
- 2 tbsp cashew butter⠀
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener⠀
- 2 tbsp almond milk⠀
- 2/3 C almond flour⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut flour⠀
- 1 tsp baking powder⠀
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice⠀
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon⠀
- Optional: 1 egg white (if you want extra fluffy pancakes)⠀
- Mix everything together, except for the one egg white! Batter should be thick.⠀
- OPTIONAL: Whip the egg white until stiff peaks form. Gently old into the pancake batter⠀
- Heat your pan to medium low heat. ⠀
- Spray pan with coconut oil.⠀
- Dollop pancake batter on and flip when bubbles form on top and bottom is solid enough to flip.⠀
- Top with fall fruit and nuts…pecans, walnuts, figs, pears, apples etc.