Join the conversation
- September 26, 2021Can You Hear Us? Campaign Reflections at the Hollywood Climate SummitAt the 2021 Hollywood Climate Summit, the producer of I Am Greta and impact producer of the Can You Hear Us? campaign discuss the way the impact campaign was able to create Take Action resources and build a coalition.
- September 15, 2021UN Screening + Conversation with European Climate Activists‘I Am Greta’ screening for the UN Bonn and UNFCCC community featuring a panel of notable climate activists: Adélaïde Charlier, Anuna de Wever, Alfie Warren-Knight, Dörte Schneider, and Alissa Aubenque.
- April 22, 2021“I Am Greta” Screening & Intergenerational DiscussionOn Earth Day, we hosted a virtual screening of “I Am Greta” followed by an intergenerational conversation between climate activists and scholars.
- April 8, 2021Understanding Biocultural Diversity & Holistic LivingSeveral have said, “healing the land begins with healing the people.” What does this mean and where do we begin? How do we approach climate action through an intersectional and holistic lens?
- March 25, 2021Shifting the Climate NarrativeHow did the climate movement get to where we are today? How have local movements played a role and how can they be in better service to global justice movements? What is the role of ethical storytelling and what happens after climate visioning?
- March 11, 2021Global + Intergenerational Advocacy and OrganizingWhat is the current state of national and global climate policy? What does organizing and resistance look like? What are the limitations of political advocacy and where should we focus our energy moving forward?