- Fighting climate change must be an intergenerational conversation (Michael A. Smyer -USA Today)
- Kids, it’s time to give your parents ‘the talk.’ Not that one, the one on climate change (Michael A. Smyer – Aberdeen News)
- Check out the Good Energy Playbook and their Our Possible Futures: Maria’s Two Worlds interactive article
- Ok, Climate Change: Can Four Generations of Environmentalists Agree on Just About Anything?
- A guide created by the NRDC to Talking With Kids of All Ages About Climate Change or their article on How to Argue with People You Know and Love—IRL
- Bridging Faith and Social Justice Across Generations, Stanford Social Innovation Review
- How two generations are fighting climate change by focusing on finance and age