- Explore the whole Banking on Climate Chaos report to get a full picture of how the runaway funding for fossil fuel extraction and infrastructure fuels climate chaos and threatens the lives and livelihoods of millions.
- Call your bank and demand divestment from fossil fuels with the help of Stop the Money Pipeline.
- Disinvest from carbon-heavy industries and investments by using this guide. Making sure your financial portfolio matches your beliefs is a sound investment in our collective future. Many mutual funds and retirement accounts offer clean energy and carbon-free options, and various groups have helped demonstrate the risk of carbon-heavy investments in light of a worldwide shift toward cleaner energy.
- Support the Adaptation Fund which uses grants to finance localized projects and programmes that help vulnerable communities in developing countries adapt and build resilience to climate change.
- Build public pressure to create “green” banks and encourage banks to subsidize adaptation projects
for sustainable housing development.