Quorn Fillet With Grilled Vegetables
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 red peppers
- 2 yellow onions
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200 g spinach
- 350 g Quorn fillet ⠀
- 400 g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp thyme⠀
- 2 tsp black pepper & salt⠀
- 4 tbsp sweet chili
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the red peppers and yellow onions into 5 parts. Cut the mushrooms into 2 parts. Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Season with thyme and black pepper.
- Add rapeseed oil and mix it. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Heat a saucepan with garlic cloves and olive oil. Divide the Quorn fillet into small pieces and fry it in the saucepan. Add salt.
- Heat for 20 minutes at a low temperature.
- Then add all baked ingredients into the saucepan with sweet chili, some lemon juice, and spinach. Mix together.