- Use these curriculum/discussion guides from Journeys in Film to teach students about the environmental crisis’ impact on clean air, food resources, and the destruction of the Amazon: River of Gold, From The Ashes, and The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind
- Explore kid-friendly material at NASA’s Climate Kids which talks about weather & climate, atmosphere, water, energy, and plants & animals. It is targeted toward upper-elementary-aged children.
- Browse the Climate Literacy Dictionary in our Take Action Guide.
- Incorporate real stories from young people on the front lines of the climate crisis in your classroom. Visit Alliance for Climate Education!
- Expand your own knowledge of the climate crisis with these online trainings collected by 350.org. Subjects include:
– Having Climate Conversations
– Climate Change Science 101