Additional Educator Tips
- Use these curriculum/discussion guides from Journeys in Film to teach students about the environmental crisis’ impact on clean air, food resources, and the destruction of the Amazon: River of Gold, From the Ashes, and The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
- Check out NASA’s Climate Kids which introduces a lot of kid-friendly material for talking about weather & climate, atmosphere, water, energy, and plants & animals.
- Visit Alliance for Climate Education to incorporate stories of young people on the frontlines of the climate crisis in your classroom
- Educate Yourself! Upgrade your knowledge about the climate crisis with these online courses collected by 350.org. Subjects include:
– Having Climate Conversations
– Climate Change Science 101